Our Teacher , Mr.Gerard came in. We stood up and greet him as usual.
Then He said he's gonna show us Michael Jackson's History CD.
We all helped him set up the projector.After that we sat down and watch.
Then Few minutes passed,There's this MV which he said the dances were sexy and we were like ''O.o''
I told my friend , Cyt and Kavinash. I said ''He say the dances were sexy, I think he is saying himself.''
I said '' Try check wether teacher's *thing* is steaming.''
Then my friend , Cyt went to check after he come back he told me " Yeah he is." Then he went to tell the others and we all laughed.
Teacher was like "o.O Why you guys are laughing? Laugh again or i bring you guys down to the office."
Then we all stopped.Teacher said " Why so sudden all quiet."
And my story stopped here. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment